Welcome to Ayu Elegance

Where you can buy online

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome to Ayu Elegance

Hello to fellow bloggers,

My name is Fazliana Fadzial. I currently owned a boutique at Malacca. My boutique sell head scarf/tudung and ladies accessories. I have my own brand for head scarf called AYU. You can visit my boutique at Mydin Mall Ayer Keroh, Malacca or you can inquire at phone number stated. I will add pictures of my products later, I just started this blog, so please wait....... =)

TQVM.
Ayu

Lot FB 9, Pasaraya Mydin MiTC,
75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka.
Phone Number: 017-6356834

3 comments:

Awie said...

nice boutique!

halil said...

leh tahan tudung..bagus2..usaha lagi

AyuElegance said...

thank you psunk, kalau berminat boleh tempah, kami boleh postkan kepade anda, kami akan upload lebih banyak gambar2 tudung sbg pilihan pelanggan, harap bersabar ya...

Post a Comment

Current Local Time